These photographs of the Bible Lands may be used as PowerPoint sermon backgrounds and in Bible class lessons, but they may not be placed on any other website. These qq游戏斗牛手机版 Copyright.html">qq游戏斗牛手机版 Copyrighted photos are all 1024x768 pixels. At the end of each listing you will find the year that the photos were originally taken listed in parentheses.
If you would like to know when we add new Bible land photographs to this website, then just like us on Facebook.
- Caesarea Maritima, Israel, including the Aqueduct, the Crusader Castle, the Old City, the Roman Theater, and the Pontius Pilate Stone (1996).
- Caesarea Philippi, Israel, including the caves at Caesarea Philippi, the River Jordan and the Banias Waterfall (1996).
- Capernaum, Israel, including the Synagogue, an Olive press, "Saint Peter's House," and Via Maris marker (1996).
- Gideon's Fountain, Israel, where Gideon gathered his men before fighting the Midianites (2008).
- Jericho, Israel, the ruins of the ancient city of Jericho, also known as Tell as-Sultan (2008).
- Jerusalem, Israel, including the Dome of the Rock, the Garden Tomb, the Mount of Olives and the Western Wall (1996).
- Miscellaneous Photographs of Israel, including the city of Dan, Cave Four at Qumran, Haifa, Jericho, Joppa, Masada, Mount Hermon, Sepphoris and more (1996).
- Mount Tabor, Israel, site of the battle between Barak and the army of Jabin, commanded by Sisera (2008).
- Western Wall in Jerusalem. Various scenes in and around the Western Wall (2008).